Solutions for the Thruster Market
- ConstantQTM thruster is a hybrid electrostatic thruster
- Built to rigorous safety standards of the NASA SLS EM-1 Mission slated for 2018
- Compact and power-efficient design
- Mid-range fuel economy, low mass and volume and market leading low power essentials
- Successful testing campaigns
- Georgia Tech in 2016
- NASA Glenn Research Center in March 2017
How it works
Our thruster creates self-neutralizing propulsion with electrostatic charge.
Our innovative hybrid electrostatic thruster is powerful and self-neutralizing.